Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I've been "soaking up speech" for a while now...

But let's make it official. =)

Hello everyone! This fall will be the start of my third year working in a small school system as a speech teacher. It will ALSO be my third year as a graduate student. (Man oh man, I can't wait to see the light at the end of that tunnel!) Loving all things craft- and technology-related, it was only a matter of time before I stumbled onto all the wonderful speech blogs and Pinterest boards here on the internet. Words can't fully express how much information I've learned from these resources. Being in a small school system sometimes makes it very hard to network and share ideas.

That's why I thought that it was time to give back, as well as continue to learn and discover new things!

I want this blog to be about a lot of things: a place to share fun stories about students or experiences, a place to share and exchange materials and ideas, a place for us all to express our opinions, and a place for me to shed some light on my graduate school and practicum journey.

I hope that you will all want to engage in this interactive process of soaking up speech!

No comments:

Post a Comment