Friday, June 22, 2012

Pre-K Theme Materials - Part 1

So! My big summer project is to organize materials for the pre-school kiddos that I see. Every week or two there are different classroom themes. Phase 1 of the project was completed at the end of the school year. During the massive room cleaning, I identified all the materials that coincided specifically with the Pre-K themes, and wrote them down in my Pre-K binder. (A post about the binder itself may come in the future.) That way, when the actual time comes around, I know what I can utilize. It also helped me to identify where I was lacking activities. And so, this summer, I'll be busy making worksheets and other activities to incorporate. The wonderful fellow speechies on Pinterest are definitely lifesavers in this regard, because there are a TON of materials there. 


However, I thought I would share with you some of the worksheets I've already made. These are to address wh-questions and basic concepts. My plan is to make a few for each theme, so they can easily be whipped out during sessions. Let me know if you'd be interested in seeing more! There are five sheets at the moment, and below are an example of their basic structure. 




 Check out and download the materials HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment